Rev Manager
BnS Ex Manager
BnS Retired
TERA Ex Manager
TERA Retired
Donator
wrote:
Hey Johnny Mall,

Thank you very much for the offer! At the moment many of our members are busy so I can't guarantee that we will be able to actively take part. In any case I will ask and if enough members are interested I will let you know. How many keys would be available?

Best regards,
Deioth

Usually, we only give 1 key for the leader but we see many active members of a guild and we are ready to offer you 2 more keys for your commanders. Leave your mail, we will contact you by all means :)

You want max 3 of us to test a game that will be open to 10,000 players per server. Common you are breaking our balls, you saw already how many people are interested and I don't want to end up hosting the Hunger Games in our guild to decide the 3 lucky winners :undecided:
How about 10 keys? Or if less can we share the accounts to test?

Cheers,
Deioth
Posted Jun 26, 17
thanks
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
I would gladly give more, but alas. I can't.
If your leaders will convinced that our game is good for you, we can provide a discount. (Discount code for guild)
Posted Jun 29, 17 · OP
Deioth AdminRevBnSBnSTERA
Votes:
+421
ROSHI
Admins
Rev Manager
BnS Ex Manager
BnS Retired
TERA Ex Manager
TERA Retired
Donator
Are we allowed to share the test accounts? And what does the discount entail?
Posted Jun 29, 17
thanks
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Share not allowed (You can give an account to trusted people, but if something happens, the account will be blocked). Discount it's a CODE for your guildsman. They can enter this code when buying a game and get a discount.
Posted Jun 29, 17 · OP
Deioth AdminRevBnSBnSTERA
Votes:
+421
ROSHI
Admins
Rev Manager
BnS Ex Manager
BnS Retired
TERA Ex Manager
TERA Retired
Donator